Withdrawal and Refund Policy for Online test series.
All course withdrawals must be done through the CA Education Foundation in writing. Notifying the instructor does not constitute an official withdrawal.
Mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org or call@9070800090
Refunds will be issued in accordance with the CA Education Foundation’s Withdrawal and Refund Policy for Online Test series as listed below:
1. Students may submit a written cancellation request cancellation to the CA Education Foundation by email
2. Applicants may cancel up to demand refund after registering for the series, in the event of any technical error or server failure at our end.
3. There is no procedure of refund of test series fee, but student can change his/her series for next attempt with in seven working days from the date of his/her purchase.
4. Fee will not be refunded in any case except if any students unable to download test series due to mistake of web owner or server failure but not in case where technical error is for all other websites in bulk.
5. Please note for change in test series from unscheduled to detailed or detailed to unscheduled or any change of group once you selected will be charged Rs 100 but it will be changed only within seven working days from the date of purchase of test series also he /she have not used any single test of the series he wants to change otherwise full fee will be charged.
CA Class Cancellations
The CA education decides whether or not to run series for any appropriate reason as seems favorable to all students. At any stage of the test series CA education reserve right to cancel registration of any student if paid will refund the fee with reason to the student in email.